Currently seeking a part-time assistant to help me in my growing social media company. This is an exciting opportunity if you’re looking to learn about this booming industry.
Tasks would include, but are not limited to:
- Email handling
- Maintaining CRM and project management system
- Social media related tasks
- Blog writing and posting
- Light graphic design work
- General administrative duties
#TheSterlingExperience – Reds Midtown Tavern – Tuesday 25th of February
Before I get into The Sterling Experience highlights, I love getting the background story. Let’s get to know Sterling shall we?Sterling Vineyards – Napa Valley
- Sterling Vineyards was founded in 1964 by Peter Newton, Oxford Graduate, London Financial Times writer, and international paper broker. WOW!
- Even though Calistoga…
Sunday February 23rd 2014 – Podcamp Toronto – Rogers Communications Building Ryerson Campus
CamMi Pham and I presented at Podcamp for the second year in a row. This we tackled User Generated Content! UGC, seems to still be a topic that escapes many brands, pr firms, marketing departments and users in general.[slideshare id=31554509&style=border:] Podcamp Toronto – Christine Pantazis & CamMi…
I know, I know. Everyone and their grandma likes to bash Klout. It’s their proprietary algorithm, their uncoolness, the lack of perceived relevance. It’s on going, and truth be told, I’m still on the fence after being on twitter as long as I have. This is may be discussion for another day all together.
I’ve been pretty pleased with most of my Klout Perks as there have been some awesome ones and this time was pretty great too! Klout influencers could cash in their influence for 2 tickets to the Canadian International Auto Show (CIAS) at Metro Convention Center in downtown Toronto care of #ChevyPerks! For those of you who don’t know me, anything auto related is an amazing way for me to spend my day and even get to enjoy some bonding time with my husband. We are CAR CRAZY. It’s true. Sad…. But true.
Saturday – My Birthday and best day to hit the Autoshow!
We headed straight to the Chevy Perks desk and found our reps. We signed in and the Chevy perks team was nice enough to let me know that a “Special Gift” was awaiting my arrival at Chevy’s exhibit! How nice is that? We eventually made our way to Chevy after visiting many other manufacturers. The young lady at the Chevy Perks desk was very happy to present me with a branded mobile device charger! Love it. It even has a connector for my mophie case. Most importantly, it helped my phone make it though the last of the show. A good thing when you’re trying to take photos!
There were so many people! It was difficult to get all the shots and info I would have liked. I did my best to get some good shots. Sadly, we didn’t make it to the exotics because we had to head out for other birthday events. I promise not to miss them next year.
Some of the best things to see at the AutoShow:
- Concept cars – I LOVE concept cars. It’s a look into the future and peek into the desingers imagination.
- Auto / brand related events There are always a few fun things to do… Chevy had their Camaro set up to a virtual driving game. You even get your own drivers license. Klout influencers got to skip to the front of the line!
- The Classic Car Displays For car enthusiasts of all ages. There is no future with out a past, and those old beauties give today’s machines a run for their money
- The Exotics- Take the time to really appreciate your dream cars. So many to choose from… I often find myself day dreaming about long drives on winding roads at high speeds…
- Sit in a few of your faves It’s so nice to sit in a new car, check out some of the new features and controls.
- TAKE PICTURES This is one of fave things to do. I always have fun trying to take a few shots of my fave displays
I wish that I had made it at a time that wasn’t as busy so that I could have had more time to appreciate each exhibit to the fullest. Maybe next year.
Thanks Klout and ChevyPerks for another wonderful perk and great time.
The Canadian International Autoshow runs until Sunday February 23rd. If you haven’t made it out yet, you should really get there. It’s such a great time.
Twitter / chats and parties, user generated content like hashtag-mashups, and news worthy items generate a lot of tweets. As a topic becomes more popular, more people will tweet about it, use the related hashtag and likely create a trend.Not everything…
As far as events go, experience based events are my favourites. Parties are nice and all but, I really prefer an event where I get to engage with, learn about and build my own relationship / connection with a brand.
Some of my favourite experience based…
I’m sure that you’re not surprised that a printing co. can help your business but, it’s true that an awesome chocolate manufacturer and retailer can help keep you 2 steps ahead of your competition.
It’s been an interesting year for me, this space and what…
The Cobbler’s Children Go Unshod - February Has Arrived The Hiatus Is Over
It’s been a while hasn’t it? Feels like years – although, it’s only been just over a month.…
What information is revealed about Skye’s past? Thanks for tuning in to Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight! Keep watching on Tuesdays at 8/7c. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at ABC.